Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little taste of home

Good afternoon guy's, my name is Francois and I'm presently serving a 10 month tour in Afghanistan. Here is a story of how a came to enjoy your extreme bean product while at war.

We have been here for about 3 months now, when I told my wife that I couldn't handle the ration and the bad food we are getting served over here and needed a pick me up. A couple weeks later, knowing I'm a big fan, she sent me a bottle of the Extreme Bean.

I gather my roommate, got some tomato jus from the kitchen and glasses from the quarter master. I made some bloody mary's (virgin) and we celebrated new year like we were back home.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to go back home and make me a real one , but it made the trick. We still talk about it and can't wait for Sept to be back home and have a real party.

Keep up the good work, the exellent product and thank for giving us a taste of back home.

Francois Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment