Monday, November 16, 2009

WHAMMO

Good Morning Boys!

I was first introduced to the Extreme Bean when I went to by brother's house. He went to the Keg, and they had the Extreme beam as an anti pesto, so when he tried them instantaneously fell in love with the Bean, and so be got a somehow obtained a jar. Once I tried one of these beams, WHAMMO I was hooked; I sadly inform you that the jar did not make it through the night. The combination of the crunch with the spicy and pickle flavor is amazing! Just figured I would let you know what a great product you have!

Are there any other products for me to try? You should look into making an Extreme Asparagus, my mother always used to pickle them (without the zing) and they were deeelish!

Have a good day! Regards,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment